Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Tricia's 25 Random Things

Was trying to sleep last nite by reading archived posts on fb and I came accross a post by my wife, tricia..

its juz so her... nothing has changed from the very first day i knew her :-)



-----------------------
25 random things about myselfby Tricia Poh on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 8:03pm

1. I was figuring out how to write this note on fb.. so i wil save it as a draft first before i publish it.

2. I need to spell check and make sure it is good enough to be read... there's a part of me that wants to be a perfectionist... however I don't have the perserverance to be perfect. So be prepared to find errors here ... as I am playing with the little one while writing these random things...

3. I have never felt life has so much to look forward to until I have found my husband and of coz after having my little one, I love life even more.

4. I once did a online survey to find out what type of mum I am and the survey shows that I am suppose to be a stay at home mum... Wow! That is so not me....Hence, I think surveys on fb is so not true...

5. I love motherhood but at the same time I enjoy chilling out with friends over weekneds..

6. I am now wondering if I could just stop at point 6 and go to bed. ok that's wasting one line and sometimes i enjoy wasting a thing or 2.

7. I sleep very early on weekdays, coz of my job... I need to get up as early as 6.15 am every morning.

8. I feel generally depress every morning when I wake up... Who would feel happy waking up so early...I would ask my hubby if he could make a U turn and go home instead of work.

9. I am like Calista Flockhart in Ally Mcbeal, songs play in my head and I am neurotic at times. N no! I don't see dancing babies, coz i already have one dancing baby..

10. N toking about songs playin in my head, I will play the song "I can be so happy" every Friday evening when I go home. Its my way of worshipping TGIF.

11.Oh my god, I thought I wrote a lot already, and I am still at point 11. Kudos to those who can reach 25 and i will salute myself when i reach pt 25. Ask my daughter to salute to me, since no one would...

12. I love Jason Hahn.. he's my favourite columnist..I a fan of his...where to find him... 8 days last page.

13. I am a 8 days fan. I love everything and anything on 8 days...

14. I enjoy watching movies on the big screen and i must have lotsa leg room... oh pop corn and coke are must haves.

15. I am a coke addict... Coke never fails to perk me up on my Mondays, Tuesdays, Weds, Thurs...okay Friday is the onli day i dun ned coke... tis how depressing my week can be..

16. I am a time keeper. I can't stand people who don't keep to time. I believe time is precious. I use to keep to deadlines strictly... After having Janae, keeping ro deadlines is so difficult, but I still try.

17. I believe strongly that life is not measured in minutes but in moments.

18. Well if you are wondering where that comes from, its from Benjamin Button.

19. I am a movie addict. I will remember the lines from my favourite movie... like "I see dead people." now ... where did that come from...

20. I don't have many vices except oogling at hunks and acting like a bimbo.. or am I a bimbo? hahaha

21. I believe that things happen for a reason and that god always wants the best for us.

22. I still believe I can lose some weight... will not lost hope in that.

23. OH how to lose wt when I love food. I love pasta most. Everytime I can't think of anything to eat, i will think of going to Prego.

24. I am Ms Contradictory, some know me as Dr Jekyll, others know me as Ms Hyde...

25. I am so going to salute myself, no Ah Ger, quick salute to Mummy coz she has finally reach 25 and mummy is coming to play with you!YAY! :) so proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home